Sunday, February 17, 2019

Week with no name

This week has started out amazing to me.  Most don't know this but I've been wanting to go to school for many years for Meteorology, I'm still not there just yet but I did put in my application for Penn State University for the weather program that you can get online.  While I am working on other classes I need I figured I might as well do whatever I can before I get accepted and maybe I'll be one step ahead of the game.  Waiting is always the worst aspect of anything and I didn't know how long before I would know if I was accepted.  Well, Valentine's Day was amazing not only because it's the day of LOVE but I got my acceptance for the program I applied for.  I needed to wait a few days while the process took place but by the end of the week I was already enrolled for summer 2019.  Good by stitches and hello homework.  The only good news is I don't work summers so I think I can balance both.

Tuesday gave us all a snow day.  We received a good 8 inches of snow and a good 1/4 inch of ice on top of that.  I don't have any photos to give you but I think we all know what it looks like and I agree I believe the ground hog was way wrong.  I loved the snow day because I really got to enjoy almost a full day of stitching minus the normal things like housework and making dinner.

The rest of the week went quickly and I enjoyed stitching time and really enjoyed how far I got on my Trick or Treat.  I went with a huge goal this week but knew I couldn't make it but I love to try.

My goal was a page finish this week but I did have a lot of work that needed to be done.  However; I am impressed with the work that did get done and I know a page finish is on the books before the end of February.

I think I'll put in some stitches in the morning before work and work on my next project after work.

So here is my before and after.

A little something to brighten your week because he sure brightens mine.  Prince Declan is now two weeks old.  I can't wait for them to visit this summer so I can get as many snuggles as humanly possible.


I really hope you all enjoy your week.

Happy Stitching Everyone
Carey





No comments:

Post a Comment

2022 WIPocalypse - Introduction

Hello 2022  You know when you are unsure of what is to come you tip toe... yup that is exactly what I am doing right now.. slowly moving aro...