Thursday, February 28, 2019

Felt Like Ground Hog Week

Have you ever had that week that when it was over it was like Deja Vu well that is how my week went.  We had another snow day this past week and it came with Ice also and then of course rain.  The great thing about snow days are they make great stitching days too.

I've found this past week that managing time can be such a hard thing to do.  I love my work and love my family and of course I love all things crafts.. When things hit hard at home like your daughter being picked on because of acne it really makes my heart sink.  We've been struggling a bit and she is a tough young lady but soooo loves her makeup and refuses to wear that now too because she believes that's the problem (but its not).  I wished she didn't have to deal with turmoil and hard knocks of high school because kids can be so cruel.  When I got home she told me about it and I suggested we watch a movie and eat some ice cream and she refused.  She wanted to finish her homework and just not talk about it anymore.  I told my husband what happened and he was sweet and stopped by the local Sheetz and got her favorite drink and brought it home to surprise her.  He is a very sweet man and isn't given enough credit sometimes.  We've dealt with the emotions and work thought the issues but in the end the girls are still going to be mean no matter who it is they want to talk about.

But you didn't come here for my drama you came for some stitching updates right 😁

The beginning of the week I started a new project for a friend of mine. She has her second child and wanted a stocking done.  I told her I would work on it because she was already let down by another and I know how that feels.  I finally pulled it out after being so sick I didn't stitch that much and wanted to put as much effort as I could into it.  Welcome my new start Dimension Gold  Sleigh Ride at Dusk.  I felt great about how far I got this week even though the evening hours really don't give a lot of time to stitch.








As everyone knows I also try hard to work on my Trick or Treat Heaven and Earth Design and I am proud to say I have a page finish.  The excitement that comes from that task is unbelievable.  It makes me feel like my goal for getting all the way across is possible for 2019 but I'm not going to hold my breath.  But I do believe having a goal gives me something more to try to accomplish.









I've enjoyed my stitch week I hope you did also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2022 WIPocalypse - Introduction

Hello 2022  You know when you are unsure of what is to come you tip toe... yup that is exactly what I am doing right now.. slowly moving aro...